Send automated feedback texts to your guests after they order.
Automatically text your guests two hours after they order for feedback about their experience. \
- Click "SMS Feedback" in the left sidebar to open the SMS Automation feature.
2. Click "+ Create Automation" to create a SMS feedback automation.
3. In the From section, choose the location(s) that a guest must order from to trigger the text message.
4. In the And Ordered Using section, choose the ordering sources that a guest must order from to trigger the text message.
5. Your message: Type your own message in the text box or select one of our templates.
6. Schedule: Set the days of the week and the time of day that you want your guests to receive this text.
Pro tip: You can have different text messages for each day (or weekend vs. weekday) and even a different text message for each daypart (if you want a different text for breakfast, lunch and dinner guests).
7. Throttle: Select a timeframe from the dropdown down to control how often your guests get texted. By default, the box will be checked and "once a month" will be selected.
8. Title the automation for internal use only.
9. Start automation by clicking "Start automation."
10. Your automation will now appear in the Active automation list.
If you want to pause and/or end the automation, click on the title of the automation and then click Manage and Deactivate. You can always turn back on the campaign by clicking on the automation title (now in the Inactive list) and clicking Manage and then Reactivate.
[CUSTOMER_NAME] a dynamic field to insert the first name of
the guest who is receiving the text.
[LOCATION_NAME] a dynamic field to insert the name of
the location from which the guest
[BUSINESS_NAME] is auto-populated for a template and
is the name of your Bikky account.
The text message must include: "If you no longer want to
receive messages from us, reply STOP."